Thursday, September 2, 2010

To take care of herself!

Even before kids, I suffered from an annoying problem of my hair falling out. I mean I am not going to go bald or anything, but when I wash my hair it comes out in my hands and after i brush it I need to clean out my brush. This problem was only compounded when I got pregnant and my hormones started raging.

As a solution to this problem my mother in law told me she heard that Tre-semme shampoo does wonders for this issue. I decided to try it out. For the past year or so I have used Tre-Semme shampoo. I have used 2 different bottles and found a winner.

Tre-Semme Anti-breakage with B12 and Gelatin seriously, honestly, stops your hair from breaking or falling out, whatever may have been happening. I thought it was the Keratin in the shampoo that does the trick but they all have Keratin in them but only this bottle stops the problem.

So if you are faced with this problem either because you have kids or just because, try this shampoo. It takes a month or so to start working but tried and tested, I can tell you this shampoo will keep your hair where it belongs...on your head!

No comments:

Post a Comment