Friday, July 23, 2010

to leak or not to leak!

So as I mentioned in a previous post, my boobs produce enough milk to feed a hungry orphanage. While many new moms would love to have this problem, I loath it for I cannot stand the mess that comes along with producing so much milk.

This issue has allowed me to test a variety of brands of breast pads. And trust me if it was available to me, I tried it. On this new mom product, I definitely consider myself an expert.

Some losing brands I have tried were johnston and Johnston, Gerber, exact, and a variety of washable cloth pads. My complaints are that they all leak, they are all too small, to thick, some fall apart when they get wet, and they all shift. I have found one winner and one breast pad to which I will be loyal for all future pregnancies.

The winner is.... Lansinoh Breast Pads! a box of 60 is about $12.

these breast pads are large enough that they cover a larger set of twins, thin so that you don't look like you have giant red circles on your boobs, well constructed so as to never fall apart, and best of all, THEY NEVER LEAK!

So if you have leaky "girls", I strongly recommend the Lansinoh breast pads. No other brand even comes close to comparing!

No comments:

Post a Comment