Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A multi-purpose toy


Is a tiny rubber giraffe really worth $20? Many moms would say Yes. Sophie La Giraffe is worth the money. It is not just a toy, its a soother and teether, and if you let it, an expensive dog toy!

A rubber giraffe made with safe rubber and paint with the expectation that it will be used in babies mouths, Sophie has saved me many car trips as her long legs were easy for Anna to get into her mouth when the soother was lost somewhere. With her long neck, she is easy for babies to grab. Even now, at 2 years old, with the soother restricted to bed only, I have often caught Anna fullfilling her oral fixation on Sophies legs.

Again though, I reiterate, if you have a dog be careful as She looks just like a dog toy and your canine baby may get confused.

1 comment:

  1. I'll second that! I'll have to find where it is hiding to be used with baby #2!

    ReplyDelete