Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!

Hi Everyone. I hope you all had a great mothers day weekend. I sure did! We worked and played outside in the beautiful weather all weekend.

I promised Guy that Had i been on Facebook still I would have tooted his horn for giving me a wonderful mothers day so I will toot it here.

Friday he came home with a dozen pink roses (from Anna). they were bought as a fundraiser for breast cancer so the money went to a good cause which was an added bonus. (note Guy cooking dinner in the background)

Then While I took the kids swimming Saturday morning he installed my new clothes line (from Him).


Then on Sunday morning I got to sleep in for 2 extra hours and then i came downstairs to a cute card from the kids and a gift card to Lululemon to buy a new coat (from Max).

I have to say that Max has given me the hardest year of My life, so its fitting that his is the best gift of all. LOL.

Thats it thats All!

No comments:

Post a Comment